- In 2019, the state will give money first and then build four types of agricultural industrial projects, with a maximum subsidy of 100 million yuan.
- At present, the strategy of revitalizing the countryside is being implemented throughout the country, so that agriculture will become a heady industry and become the top priority of the government in work. therefore, the state finance has also increased subsidies in the agricultural industry. Today, I will share with you four types of agricultural investment projects, all of which are supported by tens of millions and hundreds of millions of funds.
1. as long as the national modern agricultural industrial park is established and passed, the state will subsidize 100 million yuan in advance for the construction of the park. at present, a total of 62 national modern agricultural industrial parks have been created in the country, and a total of 300 parks will be created by 2020. And create 238 more. Circular of the Ministry of Agriculture and villages of the Ministry of Finance of the Ministry of Agriculture and villages on the creation of the National Modern Agricultural Industrial Park in 2018 (Nongjifa (2018) 11), which calls for highlighting its functions such as industrial integration, peasant household driving, technology integration, and so on. We will create model areas for modern agricultural construction and leading areas for the prosperity of rural industries. According to the relevant factors of the industrial park, the central finance will give appropriate support to the national modern agricultural industrial park identified as the establishment of the national modern agricultural industrial park by means of award instead of compensation. Modern agricultural industrial park is a modern agricultural development platform with clear regional scope and leading construction level, which is formed on the basis of large-scale cultivation, gathering modern production factors through "production + processing + science and technology", and innovating the system and mechanism. Last year, the central government invested 5 billion yuan in special support. by the end of last year, the country had approved the establishment of 41 state-level modern agricultural industrial parks.
2. the Pastoral complex Project Pastoral complex, with cooperatives of farmers as the main carrier, allows farmers to fully participate in and benefit from, set circular agriculture, creative agriculture, agricultural experience in one. In last year, Circular on carrying out pilot work on the Construction of Pastoral complexes, the Ministry of Finance determined that in Hebei, Shanxi, Inner Mongolia, Jiangsu, Zhejiang, Fujian, Jiangxi, Shandong, Henan, Hunan, Guangdong, Guangxi, Hainan, Chongqing, Sichuan, Yunnan, Shaanxi and Gansu provinces have carried out pilot projects for the construction of idyllic complexes. This is undoubtedly another "new blue sea" of rural development after the development of characteristic towns.
Amount of financial support (1) National Pastoral complex: 6000-80 million per year, for three consecutive years, such as Qianxi County, Hebei Province, Huaxiang Fruit Lane project, the first batch of 80 million funds have been in place. (2) Provincial idyllic complex: 3000-60 million, according to the specific conditions of each province, such as Jiangsu Province in 2017, the pilot funds for the construction of idyllic complex are 35 million yuan each, of which the special transfer payment funds are 35 million yuan and 4 million yuan respectively.
3. the establishment of a demonstration park for the integration and development of rural industries is an important starting point for promoting the structural reform on the supply side of agriculture through the state giving 50 million yuan in subsidy funds for the integration and development of rural industries. It is an important measure to improve agricultural supply, expand agricultural function and broaden the channels of increasing farmers income under the new situation. The CPC Central Committee and the State Council attach great importance to the development of rural industrial integration, and both the Central Economic work Conference and the Central Rural work Conference have made arrangements, especially this year Central document No. 1 explicitly calls for support for the construction of a number of demonstration parks for the development of rural industrial integration. The goal is to follow the thinking of the establishment of the current year, the identification of the following year, and the promotion of the year by year. Strive to build 300 rural industrial integration development demonstration parks with distinct integration characteristics, industrial agglomeration development, close interest connection, perfect supporting services, efficient organization and management, and remarkable demonstration role by 2020, so as to realize multi-mode integration and multi-type demonstration. And through the replication and promotion of advanced experience, speed up the extension of the agricultural industry chain, enhance the agricultural value chain, expand a variety of agricultural functions, cultivate a new rural industry new business type.
4. the pilot project for the integration and development of primary, secondary and tertiary industries in rural areas was formerly known as the pilot project for the integration and development of primary, secondary and tertiary industries. starting from 2018, the state will give subsidies ranging from 2000 to 30 million for each pilot area created and passed. In accordance with the spirit of the guiding opinions of the General Office of the State Council on promoting the Integration and Development of Rural Primary, Secondary and tertiary Industries (State Office hair (2015) No. 93), The Ministry of Agriculture has decided to support all localities in cultivating and creating pilot areas for the integrated development of primary, secondary and tertiary industries in rural areas (hereinafter referred to as the pilot areas for integrated development), expanding and strengthening pillar industries and integrating and developing all kinds of business subjects. In accordance with the overall arrangement of "planning in one year, improving in two years, and achieving results in three years", Strive to cultivate and create a number of leading areas of integration and development throughout the country with advanced ways of industrial integration, remarkable economic benefits, efficient development of industrial clusters, and close ties with farmers interests, so as to form a diversified new model of integration and development. We will effectively promote the integration and development of primary, secondary and tertiary industries in rural areas, and let farmers share more value-added benefits of the secondary and tertiary industries. According to the development plan of the pilot area, under the guidance of government funds, attract social capital investment, through market-oriented operation and professional management, increase the investment in the leading area of integrated development, and give full play to the guiding role and amplification effect of government funds.
Other agriculture-related projects declare subsidies [general industrial management projects of comprehensive agricultural development] (1) the scope of support is: agricultural products, economic forests and facilities for agricultural cultivation, livestock and poultry aquaculture and other planting and breeding bases, Circulation facilities such as processing, storage and preservation of agricultural products, wholesale markets of producing areas, etc. (2) the objects of fund subsidy: farmers professional cooperatives, family farms, leading enterprises of agricultural industrialization, etc. (3) the amount of funds: the scale of the central financial subsidy fund for the leading enterprise project is 1 million yuan to 3 million yuan, and the scale of the central financial subsidy fund for the farmers professional cooperative project is 500000 yuan to 1.5 million yuan. [high standard farmland construction project] (1) high standard farmland construction content: including land leveling, soil improvement, irrigation and drainage, field roads, farmland protection and ecological environment maintenance, farmland transmission and distribution and other engineering content. (2) objects of support: state-owned farms, leading enterprises in agricultural industrialization, farmers professional cooperatives, joint-stock cooperatives, and various types of agricultural business subjects, such as professional large families, family farms, and so on.
At present, the agricultural product processing industry is becoming the pillar industry of the rural economy. the Minister of Agriculture said that the agricultural product processing industry is another major opportunity for China rural economic development in the new period. We will encourage investment in industrial and commercial capital and support the development of processing industries by new types of agricultural operators, such as large farmers, family farms, cooperatives, and so on. in 2018, we will develop the processing of agricultural products. The policies that can be declared are as follows: (1) the subsidy policy for the initial processing of agricultural products shall adopt the method of "building first and then making up for it". The subsidy proportion of this project in previous years is 30% of the total investment, and since 2016, The state shall implement quota subsidies for project objects throughout the country, with a standard of 1-340000 yuan. (2) the State Comprehensive Agricultural Development industrialization Management Project shall support the cooperative organizations and agricultural-related enterprises in the development and construction of agricultural production bases and the initial processing and construction of agricultural and sideline products in the form of financial subsidies and loan discounts, The amount of central financial funds for cooperative financial subsidy projects is 30 to 800000 yuan, and that for agriculture-related enterprise financial subsidy projects is 50 to 1 million yuan. The amount of central financial funds for financial subsidy projects such as professional large households and family farms is 20 to 400000 yuan. (3) the National Poverty Alleviation and Development Fund supports the project the National Poverty Alleviation and Development Fund vigorously implements industrial poverty alleviation and supports agricultural product processing enterprises in poor areas with obvious results in increasing income. Since 2004, the Poverty Alleviation Office of the State Council has identified leading enterprises at the national level to help the poor throughout the country, and has given discount support to loans. According to statistics, more than 80% of the leading enterprises in poverty alleviation are agricultural products processing enterprises. The size of the funds is uncertain, generally 200-5 million yuan. (4) the National Modern Agricultural Development Fund Project began the establishment of modern agricultural production development funds in the central government in 2008, Taking supporting the processing of agricultural products and promoting the establishment of a number of modern agricultural enterprise groups integrating the production and processing of dominant industries as an important content has become an important source of funds to support the development of the processing industry of agricultural products, and the scale of funds is uncertain. It is usually 30-1.5 million yuan. (5) demonstration enterprises in the staple food processing industry may declare the processing and production of livestock, poultry and aquatic products, vegetable conditioning products, raw or cooked dish conditioning products, etc. enterprises engaged in staple food processing may declare that the declaration time in previous years is about April. (6) the scope of special subsidy projects for agricultural product processing: grain, fruits and vegetables, animal products, oil, aquatic products, food, liquid milk, hops malt, etc. Project requirements: there are requirements for the new fixed assets of the enterprise during the year, and the requirements are inconsistent in specific localities. Project subsidy 20-500000 yuan. (7) Development finance to support the scope of key projects in the agricultural product processing industry: (1) Grain and oil processing, fruit and vegetable processing, animal product processing, aquatic product processing and characteristic product processing, etc. (2) A special raw material base for the processing of agricultural products. (3) processing, warehousing and logistics of agricultural products. Project support: the Development Bank will provide various types of loan products according to the needs of agro-processing enterprises. (8) the forage utilization of agricultural and sideline resources is demonstrated to fodder and develop the by-products produced in the production and processing of crops such as grain, fruits and vegetables, cotton, hemp, oil, and so on, so as to tap the potential of feedstuff utilization of agricultural and sideline resources, We will promote the transformation of feed utilization methods for food crops and promote the feed utilization of agricultural waste. Subject of declaration: farmers cooperatives, planting, breeding, agricultural products processing or forage processing enterprises. The leading enterprises of agricultural industrialization at or above the prefectural and municipal level shall be given priority support. Project requirements: the number of cooperative members is more than 50, and the registered capital of the enterprise should reach more than 5 million yuan (including). Project subsidy: 300-4 million yuan.
- An Analysis of the General trend of Foreign Trade Import and Export in Shandong Province
- Shandong export growth rate ranks second in the country six major export provinces, and its total import and export volume ranks fifth in Guangdong, Jiangsu, Zhejiang, Shanghai, and sixth behind Fujian. 2. Exports totaled 902.84 billion. Import 718.8 billion. 2. three economic indicators: consumption (January-November, The total amount of social consumption retail sales is 33 trillion), investment is 57.5 trillion (the most investment in the tertiary industry), exports are 11.43 trillion (up 11.1%) 3, consumer price index (CPI) is high and low, tends to be stable; The industrial producer price index (PPI) opened low and went higher, and tended to rise and fluctuate 4. the state foreign exchange reserves were US $3.11 trillion, 5, RMB deposits were 164.9 trillion, and loans were 119.55 trillion. 6. the closing price of foreign exchange: us $1 = 6.6034 yuan (down), 1 euro = 7.8252 yuan (up) 7. the consumption capacity of rural areas is 1.9 percent higher than that of urban areas, with total imports and exports of 2.6048 trillion and exports of 1.4342 trillion. Import 1.1706 trillion, trade surplus 263.6 billion 9, foreign investment 143.7 billion yuan 10, expatriate labor 34000 people
Export analysis 1. the main export force: private 517.23 billion, foreign enterprises 31.14 billion, state-owned enterprises 74.1 billion. 2%. 2. mode of trade: general trade, 64%; processing trade, 32.8%; feed processing is better than incoming processing. Foreign contracted project exports 0.6%, import trade: foreign enterprises are better than state-owned enterprises, but less than private enterprises, private enterprises are better than collective enterprises. Processing trade is slightly larger than the number of imports in customs control areas. Country Analysis-Market Analysis Total imports and exports: up to 727.4 billion yuan in Asia, of which ASEAN is the most, followed by South Korea and Japan, among which Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand and Singapore are the most active. The second was Europe 270.6 billion (Germany, Britain, Netherlands, Italy, France decreased in turn, Russia up to 67.4 billion), North America 323.7 billion (United States 208.2 billion, Canada 28.8 billion); Latin America ranked fourth at 177.9 billion (Brazil + Chile mainly) and Africa at least 125 billion. Belt and Road market 440.39 billion. Oceania at least 82.8 billion (Australia 71.7 billion). The main export commodities: mechanical and electrical products 353.1 billion, textile and clothing 131.8 billion; agricultural products 103.6 billion; electrical and electronic products 103.8 billion. Mechanical equipment 99.3 billion. Clothing and clothing accessories 72.07 billion; means of transport 64.08 billion; spinning fabrics 59.8 billion; rubber tyres 49.3 billion; steel 40 billion; metal products 35.8 billion; seafood and their products 28.9 billion; vegetable products 27.9 billion; furniture and its parts 16.5 billion; Plastic products 11 billion; aluminum and aluminum 10.28 billion. Fruit (fresh fruit, nuts 7.67 billion); luggage 6.37 billion; plywood 7.9 billion; footwear 8.7 billion; medicine 9.95 billion.
- In its Vision 2030 plan, the Government of Kenya made it clear that it would achieve the goal of building Kenya into a middle-income newly industrialized country by 2030. What is the background to this goal?
- Since its independence in 1964, Kenya has gone through several stages of economic development and has taken various measures to promote growth. At first Kenya adopted the "import substitution" industrialization development strategy, hoping that the implementation of import substitution would stimulate the development of the consumer goods industry in the national industry to a certain extent. after that, the World Bank helped us to carry out the stage of economic restructuring. The process of privatization of State-owned enterprises, as well as the stage of opening to the outside world, free trade and active integration into the global economy, has been accelerated.
Although Kenya is an important economy in East Africa, the size of the East African economy as a whole is still too small. the six countries of the East African Community account for 10.27 per cent of Africa GDP (excluding South Sudan) and only 0.331 per cent of the world economy. Therefore, the effect of participating in economic globalization is not obvious. Of the six member States of the East African economies, only Kenya is a developing country and the others are least developed countries, greatly limiting the space we can use to promote economic development.
Kenya is currently the only completely free economy in East Africa, and it is very easy to do business in Kenya at a normal fee, in addition to the 11 arms commodities listed by the Government that require import licences. The rest of the goods are free to import. Kenya foreign exchange market is open and its currency is freely convertible. Kenya is arguably one of the best countries in the world to do business.
< 1 >